Friday, December 19, 2014

Stephen Colbert

I have been a long time watcher of Stephen Colbert, I remember him on the Daily Show.
I can never get enough Satire, I started watching the Daily show because I was sick of the news. Itt was time to make fun of it. Colbert took it a step further by playing a character and that character got his own show.

Not everyone got his satire (#Cancel Swift) but those who did loved it. He wore his glasses throughout, only taking them off to put on goggles for motoring, or a hood to become an honorary member of Pussy Riot.

Some may argue since his frames are the drill post kind, they are near invisible thus they don't count. I think most people male and female are pressured not to have glasses, and he kept them.

There are few celebrities that wear their glasses consistently, that we know they wear them.

The show is now over and I will miss it greatly.

here is a link of all the few and funny moments of breaking character:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/18/stephen-colbert-breaking-character-supercut-bloopers_n_6349688.html

No comments:

Post a Comment