Tuesday, December 16, 2014

A Christmas Story 1983

 

 

A Christmas Story

* Glasses to create a awkward, or regular kid

 I can't write about this one fully this year, I would have to watch it.
I can't watch it. You know the marathons of this movie?

My brother would watch those marathons

ALL Day

Every Year

For Four Years

 and no one could change the channel

My father thought this movie was funny, so further encouragement to continue watching it.

If I ever found it funny I don't anymore I just need to get away from this movie

seriously need a couple years away from it


SO for now;

The lead character Ralphie Parker wears glasses through out the movie. He only wants one thing for Chirstmas, a BB gun. When he gets his gun he shoots the gun and he accidently knocking his glasses off and then stepping on them,  He actually thought he did what his mother said "You'll shoot your eye out" 
For a kid the moment of panic, from not seeing and not knowing any better yeah you would think you shot your eye out for a second.  Also his mom comforts him and we go "AAAWWW"

Ralphie not tough enough to have a gun. He is just a sweet glasses wearing little boy.

the end

No comments:

Post a Comment