Monday, October 13, 2014

Expendables 3 -2014

 

Expendables 3- 2014


*glasses are absolutely pointless

My fiancée and I are very excited to see this movie. It has everybody in it; Stallone, Snipes, Arnold. Lundgren,  Jet Li.Antonio Banderas, Harrison Ford, Mel Gibson, and Transporter guy from the other two movies.
The movie was going great lots of explosions, fighting, Snipes. Then Stallone's character thought he had to get a new team, Lame. I didn't came here to watch new people. whatevs. Kelsey Grammer helped Stallone find new recruits. Most were guys. Then this happened:

 
 I was hopeful, a Girl that kicks butt, a Girl that kicks butt whist wearing glasses
I was excited
I gave my hopes up.
 
Through the rest of the film she never wears them again. Never wore them again. No mention of contacts. No Stallone saying "hey where is your glasses?" Nothing. Like she never had them in the first place.  Was she wearing them for an added extra surprise for her introduction? if so it was not necessary because she is already wearing a little dress and high heels. I'd be surprise if I see a girl fight in high heels. Or a female bouncer wearing a dress and heels. Most Bouncers I have seen male or female, wear a black t-shirt and jeans. Glasses were not needed for the surprise element, even more so if they are not actually part of the character. At the end of the movie where the whole team was just hanging out I was hoping she would wear her glasses again. I can understand wearing contacts instead of glasses for a big mission. She did not.
Good thing about this is that my fiancee see my point about how glasses are portrayed in movies. That glasses are often only in the introduction and later never seen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment